Associate French Payroll Specialist - Gestionnaire de paie junior | Niort, France
Our fast-growing team in France is looking for an Associate French Payroll Specialist. This position will be responsible for the operational processing of the payrolls along with other existing CloudPay resources. In this operational capacity the person in this position will ensure the accuracy of payroll and payroll-related information for internal & SSAE 16 audits, in addition to processing payrolls in accordance with all established statutory requirements and internal processes.
“Excellent customer service skills, the ability to resolve client issues using effective problem-solving skills and the ability to multi-task are essential.”
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary and benefits package
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Broad general knowledge of local legal requirements, statutory forms and reporting
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in payroll processing
- Implementation experience of payrolls essential would be preferred
- Experience in any payroll software and MS Office – Excel and Word
- French and English languages skills required
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines
- Autonomy in work, accuracy in every aspect of the role
- Proactive and team player with the ability to share information and interact positively with others
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Forward-thinking, ability to plan and organize own workload.
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Process data input, establishing and maintaining payroll records and analyse payroll related information to ensure accurate payroll in line with legislation of France
- Researches discrepancies of payroll information and/or documentation to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures prior to processing
- Ability to reconcile pre-processing reports to ensure accuracy of information prior to processing payroll
- Controls and cross-checking on payroll results
- Deliver payroll accurately and provides timely payment of employee salaries according to the calendar and in line with client service level agreements and expectations
- Prepares and submits statutory declarations (monthly/quarterly) for Authorities (DSN, URSSAF, Pensions, Welfare & Health insurance contributions)
- Ability to contact third party bodies (social security, pensions, welfare insurance companies) to resolve declaration issues
- Prepares regular and ad hoc payroll reports, handles special client requests
- Prepare payroll calendars
- Ability to understand the whole payroll cycle and complex payroll processes
- Knowledge of French legal requirements, statutory forms and reporting etc.