CloudPay NOW Full Stack Software Developer | Barcelona, Spain
About CloudPay NOW
Give your employees more financial control and flexibility by allowing them to access wages as they earn them. We provide technical solution that allow employees have access to their earned wages when needed. This is transforming the payroll industry and will also be very disruptive on the FinTech sector. A great opportunity to learn and have visibility.
Our fast-growing new business CloudPay NOW is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to join our Barcelona-based team helping to define, build, maintain and support customer solutions and needs.
The Software Developer will work closely with Product Owners, Implementation Consultants and Customers globally and across functions, utilizing analytical skills and collaboration to deliver robust solutions to customer’s initial and ongoing operational needs.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary and benefits
- Fully paid annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Group Medical Benefit
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or any related course
- At least 4 years hands-on development experience
- Strong working knowledge of Java 8+ and Spring Boot, JPA with Hibernate, Spring Security and JWT
- Experience working with MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB or other database management systems
- Experience in Angular 2+, RxJs, CSS3, SCSS
- Experience in Docker.
- Sound understanding of Object-Oriented Patterns concepts: Encapsulation, inheritance vs. Delegation, access operators, simple design patterns (GoF) plus SOLID principles.
- Solid understanding of SDLC and experience with Git, Maven and npm
- Ability to work in a TDD environment using JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, … as well as with BDD platforms such as Karate, Cucumber,…
- Comfortable with using the following tools: IntelliJ IDE, Maven, Visual Studio, Git and the Atlassian suite of collaboration and development tools
- Strong teamwork skills, ability to collaborate, coordinate, analyses, design, show attention to detail and follow a task through to completion
- Willingness to dive into live technical issues to provide support and issue resolution
- Background in Payroll, HR, Payments or other financial domains
- Analyzing requirements, technical design and implementation into usable functionality
- Documenting new or updated functionality as released
- Providing technical support of existing functionalities in production environment
- Upholding code standards and best practices through code reviews, refactoring efforts, and peer mentoring
- Identifying solutions to existing or upcoming issues, presenting realistic solutions and championing priorities
- Collaboration and Control of the flow of data and processes between people and systems
- Integration of data from various sources, both automated and manual; into an aggregated data warehouse
- Extracting, formatting, and transmitting data to third-parties
- Processing of stored and incoming data to produce new data, and add value to existing data
- Internationalization to support business users around the world