EMEA Payroll Specialist | Andover, UK
CloudPay is looking for an EMEA Payroll Specialist to ensure timely and accurate preparation of the monthly payrolls by our local Service Partners for our EMEA based clients. You will assist with the stabilization of payrolls from Implementations, assist customers & service partners with their queries on these payrolls and provide ad-hoc duties as needed.
Full training is provided.Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 24 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Flexible pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly and flexible working environment.
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines
- Computer skills including Word, Excel & email
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Assertive thinking and decision-making skills
- Team player with ability to share information and interact positively with others
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn and develop own effectiveness
- Self-motivated, tenacious and resilient
- Driven and determined to achieve objectives.
- Manage communication between Customer and Service Partners
- Validate payroll reports from Service Partners ensuring accurate payments are made to employees
- Ensure all timelines are adhered to by all parties involved
- Use all available CloudPay tools to validate, review and complete payroll activities
- Assist with the stabilization of payrolls for handover to regular operation teams, including providing additional training to new customers and service partners
- Recommend departmental specific procedures and assist with implementing those that are approved
- Regularly report back to the Senior Director Global Payroll.