Regional Manager Strategic Alliances | Andover, UK
At CloudPay we push the boundaries of technology to deliver a platform and services that bring control and scalability to global payroll. Our software operates as the central nervous system for multinational payroll departments, providing optimization, standardization, and automation across 130+ countries. Our fast growing team is looking for an experienced Strategic Alliances professional who is knowledgeable and passionate about the Human Capital Management industry.
As Regional Manager, Strategic Alliances you will play a key role with internal cross-functional teams along with external partners to ensure market development and partner alignment across territories. The role will be responsible for developing the overall partner eco system in the assigned region, especially with major HCM partners globally.
To be successful, you must have experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results and developing and executing against global growth initiatives. We are looking for someone with strong communication and relationship building skills, along with a natural ability to adapt to rapidly changing market dynamics.
As the Regional Manager, Strategic Alliances you will maintain and expand relationships with assigned partners and be responsible for sourcing new leads and influencing existing business through our partner network. You will be responsible for achieving partner recruitment objectives and representing the entire range of company products and services. The Alliances Manager will also be expected to ensure technical and sales enablement documents and materials are up- to-date and in the hands of appropriate channel partner personnel.
This role is part of the Strategic Alliances team, and will work cross-functionally with Development, Marketing, Product, Implementation, Sales and Operations to build a comprehensive blueprint for success with key partners. This role will report into the Director of Strategic Alliances.
Attributes and Experience Required:
- 8+ years strategic experience in building and managing technology partnerships
- Demonstrable familiarity with the HCM market and established network within the industry
- Demonstrable experience including alliance establishment, alliance management, revenue goal attainment and marketing
- Ability to establish trusted, deep relationships with key stakeholders on all sides of the partnership landscape. This includes aligning product teams, marketing teams, and field sales teams around the world
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audience and present the business value aspects of the proposition
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
- Ability to multi-task across objectives, services lines, sales reps, leadership, partners, marketing, product, and legal functions, while quickly recognizing the activities that are value-add vs noise
- Proficient in navigating matrixed organizations to influence and gain traction with client account teams
- “Entrepreneurial" mindset with a passion for taking initiatives from ideation to impact
- Ability to serve as the relationship manager for the firm-to-firm partnership, while remaining detail-oriented
- A good communicator and presenter, who possesses strong negotiation skills as well as sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence all levels of an organization
- Travel (50%) expected across assigned region
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will Include:
- Manage cross-functional partnership programs by working with external partners, marketing and sales teams
- Create and manage scalable processes to manage go-to-market program for product/engineering teams on core supported platforms
- Develop understanding of identified targeted joint solutions and client opportunities
- Handle a number of simultaneous projects, demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion and be successful in a collaborative environment
- Perform risk management, communicate status and big picture to the team and management
- Provide day-to-day coordination of tasks and their dependencies across the team, cross-functional teams and external partners
- Drive internal process improvements, remove gaps, across multiple teams and ensure teams are working on high impact projects that align with company mission and goals
- Achieve strategic revenue goals via close collaboration with regional teams