• Coordinate and manage busy executive calendars, scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
• Anticipate scheduling conflicts and proactively address potential issues.
• Organize and manage travel arrangements, including flights, accommodations, / itineraries.
• Ensure travel plans align with executive preferences and business requirements.
• Being a professional point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
• Facilitate clear and efficient communication between executives and internal/external stakeholders.
• Coordinate and prepare materials for meetings, conferences, and presentations.
• Attend meetings, take accurate minutes, and follow up on action items.
• Perform general administrative tasks, including correspondence support and contract documentation.
• Preparation of reports, presentations, and other documents for various business meetings including
• Supporting events and town halls hosted by the UK-based Leadership Team
• Assisting with other ad hoc functional administrative duties as required
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, and meet deadlines.
Strong attention to detail and a systematic approach to work
Efficient time management skills to optimize productivity.
Capability to handle unexpected changes and prioritize tasks accordingly.
Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
Willingness to take on new challenges and learn quickly.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships.
Collaborative mindset with the ability to work effectively within a team.
Act as a problem-solving resource for the executives you support.
Identify and resolve issues independently, exercising sound judgment and decision-making.
Proactive approach to responsibilities and tasks
Anticipate needs and proactively address potential challenges.
High level of integrity and the ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
Demonstrated discretion in dealing with executives’ professional matters.
Professional demeanour in all interactions with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships.
Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or previous experience in a similar administrative or support role such as PA, EA, Administrator or Secretary
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Earned Wage Access (via CloudPay Now app)
- Flexible remote working
- Birthday leave
- Flexible pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment