CloudPay is looking for an Associate UK Payroll Specialist to join our successful payroll processing team. You will learn how to complete the required manual calculations and ensure the accuracy of payrolls in accordance with all established statutory requirements and internal processes. You will be allocated your own payrolls to process but will work closely with other team members.
Full training will be provided.
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Processing multiple payrolls on behalf of clients accurately, on time and efficiently
- Provide support to clients on all payroll related matters to ensure the highest level of service, including acting as a back-up covering for holidays or emergencies.
- Research discrepancies of payroll information and / or documentation to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures
- Reconcile and file required reports for relevant government agencies
- Review payrolls at the end of each month and seek assistance to make improvements where necessary
- Be involved in process improvement
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent time management, administration skills and attention to detail.
- Responsible for prioritising client’s payroll and delivering payrolls as required.
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines.
- Team player with ability to share information and interact positively with others.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Assertive action and decision-making skills.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn and develop own effectiveness
Please note that this is an onsite role, 4 days a week only, 1:00 pm to 12 am shift.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary and benefits package
- 18 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Earned Wage Access (via CloudPay Now app)
- 10 days sick leave
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment