The Campaign Manager, Alliances is a key member of the Marketing team, partnering with the Alliances team to oversee the planning, development and execution of our Alliances marketing campaigns to drive business growth and success for CloudPay. This is a critical role, whose mission is to engage with our ecosystem partners to align strategies, messaging and campaign execution to jointly cultivate opportunities to win new business at multi-national enterprise organizations seeking best-in-class global payroll & payments solutions.
The ideal candidate will build and orchestrate multi-touch Alliances campaigns that demonstrate CloudPay’s unique value in conjunction with our ecosystem partners. You’ll develop programs and tools to engage our partners’ field sales teams and accelerate the evaluation and purchase process for CloudPay’s global payroll, payments and on-demand pay solutions.
The Campaign Manager, Alliances is a curious self-starter who has a passion for understanding CloudPay’s partners and a commitment to partnering with our Alliances team for success. While you need to be able to work independently, you also know the importance of collaborating across teams and departments. Success is measured by the volume and quality of partner accounts engaged and influenced, and your ability to help CloudPay achieve its pipeline and revenue growth targets.
This role reports to the Director of Demand Generation coming to the office once a week
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
Research the global payroll partner ecosystem landscape and team up with our global Alliances team to become an SME on the best channels to market, working with and through the Alliance partner network.
Identify opportunities to raise our profile – via marketing campaigns – with our key go-to-market partners, including HCM vendors as well as Implementation and Systems Integration partners
Develop multi-channel campaign plans and strategies aligned with the Alliances go-to-market plans and objectives. Orchestrate co-marketing tactics with selected partners to increase our visibility and influence on multi-national enterprise organizations.
Develop annual campaign calendar, with go-to-market channels, timelines and budget to align with awareness and pipeline growth targets for key business segments.
Produce written campaign briefs that lay out specific campaign objectives and actions that tie to measurable outcomes.
Plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns, including advertising, social media, email marketing, webinars, virtual and in-person events
Team up with Marketing and Sales Operations to build out partner data profiles in the CRM and ensure end-to-end tracking of key partner campaigns and segments.
Collaborate with team members on key partner events to ensure Alliance campaigns and events are aligned with CloudPay’s primary audiences and messages.
Assist with sales enablement programs by developing sales email templates, call scripts and automated email workflows.
Attributes and Experience Required:
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of full-time marketing experience
- Successful track record in a channel/partner marketing campaign management role
- Experience with Enterprise SaaS/technology solutions preferred
- Strong planning, tracking and project management skills. Experience with Monday.com a plus.
- Proven analytics skills using Excel and PPT to analyze data and share results
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with marketing automation systems and CRM (preferably HubSpot)
A marketing portfolio of produced work
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Earned Wage Access (via CloudPay Now app)
- Flexible remote working
- Birthday leave
- Flexible pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment