The ideal candidate will provide expertise in business partnering to internal business stakeholders within CloudPay, ensuring maximum value from all procurement activities. The role will focus on identifying the most appropriate sourcing approach and executing supplier selection and contract negotiations in line with business requirements and internal procedures.
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the CloudPay procurement requirements.
- Build strong and credible relationships with business stakeholders and align to their strategies. Support delivery of business requirements by providing focused and constructive challenges.
- Provide solutions aligned to achieving maximum value from spend whilst ensuring business success.
- Develop a strong understanding of market dynamics, including key suppliers, cost drivers, negotiation levers and risk.
- Plan and lead negotiations and deliver target outcomes, including price, service levels, quality, and key contractual terms. Develop collaborative relationships with key suppliers to drive performance, harness ideas for continuous improvement and mitigate risks.
- Provide effective support, coaching, influencing and management of internal stakeholders, ensuring buy-in and alignment to proposed sourcing strategies.
Attributes and experience required:
- Demonstrated history of procurement responsibility with a strong understanding of Procurement methodology.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen with demonstrable experience of forward.
- Must have the ability to build strong and credible relationships across a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Must have proven experience in translating business requirements into appropriate sourcing strategies that maximise value whilst aligning with business needs.
- Must have excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills and be able to work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Must have proven experience in planning, leading and executing supplier negotiation strategies and supporting business leads/stakeholders through the process.
- Relevant experience of indirect procurement or sector-specific experience.
- CIPs or similar qualifications are desirable.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Earned Wage Access (via CloudPay Now app)
- Flexible remote working
- Birthday leave
- Flexible pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment