Our award winning US Sales team is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who will be responsible for driving new business through prospecting, working with our SDR, Alliances and Marketing teams to drive leads, qualifying prospects and quarterbacking the sales process. In this function, the Business Development Manager acts as a representative of the Company as well as a liaison between the prospect and internal CloudPay representatives (Commercial, Legal, Implementation, Operations).
This position is open for Hybrid work in the following states: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee and Texas.
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Manage sales cycles and present value of our SaaS global payroll applications
- Prospect for potential new clients through various methods such as phone, email, Linked In, etc.
- Activity research and prospect into assigned territory
- Follow-up and manage all assigned leads (from lead generation, web inquiries, third parties, etc.)
- Prepare proposals that speak to the prospect’s needs, concerns, and objectives. Develop strategic selling approach for each prospect
- Run introductory, discovery, demonstration and various other meetings as part of the sales cycle
- Work with CloudPay’s Commercial team to prepare pricing for approval
- Attend industry functions as assigned and approved by management, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
Attributes and Experience Required
- Experience in selling SaaS technology and business services to Medium and Enterprise sized multinational organizations. Experience in the Human Capital Management sector, linked to payroll is a plus, but not required
- Experience selling into global organizations preferred, but primarily focused on US HQ’s with global footprints, multiple influencers and decision-makers
- Experience selling to HR, Finance and Accounting personas
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
Package and Benefits
Competitive annual salary
15 days annual leave, national holidays
Private Medical, Dental, and Vision Care insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Personal and professional development opportunities
Friendly working environment
401(K) and company match