CloudPay will be at this year’s CIPP Ace 2023 , and we’re very much looking forward to seeing you there, and getting the latest insights in the world of payroll.
The Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals’ Annual Conference & Exhibition (ACE) will take place on Wednesday October 4 and Thursday October 5 at The Celtic Manor in Newport in south Wales. There, you’ll join industry experts and peers, and be able to learn, network and collaborate on all things related to payroll, rewards, and pensions in the modern business world.
It is the UK’s biggest independent payroll conference, and this blog details some of the highlights to look forward to, so that you can make the most out of two busy and enjoyable days.
What to expect at CIPP Ace 2023
There’s a packed program to look forward to with sessions covering payroll leadership, payroll and reward, payroll service providers, and ‘the skilled professional’, and of course copious networking opportunities. Some of the standout talks and workshops we’re most interested in are:
- Financial Wellbeing plenary (Thursday 10:00): three leading payroll practitioners discuss their experiences in supporting employees and wider workforces through payroll initiatives, a subject relevant to the customers we support
- Payroll Leaders’ Summit workshop (Wednesday 15:10): many of the standardized processes for pay transparency and equality will be explored here, including legal expectations and best practice tips from PPHE Hotel Group’s head of payroll Ana Laiu
- Managing Global Mobility workshop (Thursday 11:55): how to manage key global mobility demands, such as multinational tax compliance, Employer of Record services, and doing so while keeping costs under control
- The Agile Payroll Team workshop (Thursday 14:10): we know how crucial managing compliance is across global payrolls, so this workshop should be particularly interesting. You will learn how to create and sustain an agile payroll team that can adapt quickly and add business value
Come and talk with the CloudPay team
While you’re at CIPP Ace, make sure you come and visit the CloudPay stand at booth #26. Two of our Senior Business Development Managers, Jamie Doherty and Niki Weaver, will be there to discuss the latest in payroll and how our global solution can help you by delivering actionable insights regardless of country of operation.
This year, we’re putting special focus on ‘Our World’ and how our energetic, modern, global outlook on payroll is reflected in our end-to-end solutions that bring people, places, and data together.
By visiting us, you’ll get the opportunity to:
- Explore the potential of standardization: find out how we can give you real-time visibility on your global payroll to help h track performance, coordinate processes and drive operational improvements
- Investigate ‘Employer of Record’ services: learn how deploying EORs or Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) can help you cut the complexity for international hiring, employment and expansion
- Collaborate and network: meet like-minded professionals and gain insights from experience and expertise in all things payroll
Top tips for your visit
There’s plenty to look forward to at CIPP Ace 2023, but we recommend these handy tips to ensure you make the most of your visit to Wales:
- Stick around after the 20th annual excellence awards and entertainment on the Thursday evening, where you’ll get to unwind and network in a relaxed atmosphere
- Soak up as much expertise as you can, and prioritize the subject matter that is most relevant to your goals and objectives
- Meet as many new people as you can to expand your network, starting at the welcome lunch
- Remember to come and visit CloudPay at booth 26!
- Register your attendance in advance here.