Much of what we do at CloudPay is about removing the complexity from global payroll. We know that if your organization operates in several different territories, then there’s lots to contend with: languages, currencies, tax regimes, regulatory frameworks, compliance demands, cultural characteristics and more. That’s why we work tirelessly to deliver a global payroll platform, from which your payroll team can manage everything easily and efficiently in one place.
We’re very proud that our platform is increasingly being recognized for its capabilities by a range of independent auditors and research bodies. And we’re delighted to confirm that we have been named a Leader in the 2023 Quadrant Knowledge Solutions SPARK Matrix for Multi-Country Payroll (MCP).
What is the Quadrant Knowledge Solutions 2023 SPARK Matrix?
The SPARK Matrix is the result of extensive research and comparison work, conducted by the experts at Quadrant Knowledge Solutions. It has taken into account market dynamics, major trends, vendor landscape and competitive positioning, and ranked all major providers in the MCP landscape into six sectors, according to their levels of customer impact and technological excellence.
This information equips prospective customers with clear, objective comparisons of the strength of different vendors, so that they can make informed decisions around prospective solutions and investment in the future.
CloudPay as a 2023 technology leader
Not only has CloudPay been named as one of the Technology Leaders in the SPARK Matrix, but of the select group of 11 vendors in the top sector, CloudPay is one of the very highest performers sitting in the top three. As stated in the Quadrant Report, “CloudPay, with comprehensive functional capabilities, compelling customer references, a strategic expansion plan, and a robust customer value proposition, is well-positioned to maintain and grow its market share globally.”
There were several areas in which CloudPay and our platform performed particularly well, including:
- Data validation: our automated validation framework is customizable and uses Robotic Process Automation to verify payroll data
- Customer Advisory Board: we have established a CAB that helps us gain timely and relevant feedback, so that our product and service enhancements are always customer-focused
- Standardization: our unified calendar can bring together information on deadlines and payroll processes, so tasks across territories can be managed in real-time, and so systems and processes can be standardized
- Earned Wage Access: CloudPay NOW gives employees on-demand access to earned wages, whenever and wherever they need it, through a user-friendly mobile application supported by CloudPay’s global payment platform
- Transparency: we offer transparency and control for payroll operations, and help cut out manual processes and human errors that can cause so much disruption
- Analytics: we combine advanced business technology like RPA with streamlined integration, process based KPIs and global benchmarking capabilities. We save organizations valuable time on data management and give them productivity and performance insights from which improvements can be driven
- Technology differentiators: we have developed a range of innovative technologies and capabilities, including our proprietary CloudPay Connect payroll platform, integration framework (Connect 2.0), RPA framework, analytics & benchmarking capabilities, and customer success board (CSB).
- Global presence: our strong presence across all major regions of the globe, and a large customer base across many different industries, means we are well-placed to handle even the most complex of payroll challenges
Trusted by business, trusted by experts
Minal Sonawane, Analyst at Quadrant Knowledge Solutions, said, “This platform serves as a comprehensive option for companies aiming to consolidate their payroll operations and financial services into a singular, automated system. Additionally, CloudPay emphasizes continuous process enhancement and provides support to experienced payroll professionals and global support teams.”
Echoing this excellent result, Nick Webb, Chief Marketing Officer at CloudPay, added, “As we conclude a remarkable year at CloudPay, receiving recognition as a Technology Leader by Quadrant Knowledge Solutions is truly gratifying. It’s testament to the dedication and passion of the CloudPay team who remain committed to modernizing the pay experience and ensuring that people are paid on time, every time regardless of their geographical location.”
As 2024 begins, we’re looking forward to helping even more businesses and employees all over the world get the modern pay experience they’re looking for. Take a closer look at our solutions, or get in touch with our team to discuss your specifics.